Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lahore Food Streets

  
Lahore is city of live hearted people, always finding an occasion for enjoyment, entertainment and good feast. While parks and other recreational facilities are filled with holiday makers, specially on weekends, the eateries are seldom found vacant throughout the weekdays. The traditional food of Lahore is found in the Walled City of Lahore, while the western and Chinese cuisines are generally found in the posh localities of Lahore Cantonment, Gulberg, Shadman and Shahjamal.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog about Pakistan ! It's quite difficult to find some good english content about Pakistan !

    My name is Alexandra and I'm managing a meta-blog about travel and activities in South East Asia: http://www.weekend.com.sg/

    I read some of your articles carefully and your content can be really useful for my readers who wants to know more about Pakistan ! your posts are nice...
    In consequence, I decided to select your blog !

    I would like to know if you would be interested to appear on my web portal? It will increase your visibility on internet, increase your visits, and provide good information for my users.
    Send me an email at greenty.com@gmail.com and I will try to answer within 24h.

    Good job again !

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Education Consultants Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here


    CCTV Karachi

    ReplyDelete